Concealer is one must makeup product in your vanity . Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is not new to the world of concealer . Said to be dupe of Nars Creamy concealer , this one is highly suitable for your pocket .
I was very keen on trying a liquid concealer as I have been using only stick and creamy concealers before . So i thought whats better than Maybelline Fit Me Concealer .
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer comes in a square bottle packaging with Flat Doe Foot type wand.
- Its very easy to use and easily reach to inner corners of eyes as well.
- The bottle is travel friendly too .
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer comes with price of Rs. 575 /-
My Take on Maybelline Fit Me Concealer :
1. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is easy to blend , build coverage , easy to work with and does not look strange or patchy on your skin ..
2. The wand , makes it really very easy to apply the concealer and also easy to reach inner corners of your eyes .
3. I have used this concealer in AC , and out in hot days , it did not look patchy or chalky , bear in mind i did set it with face powder .
4. It covers blemishes very well but dark circles not very well . Either you have to build it or use a color corrector underneath .
5. Does not contains any weird fragrance .
6. Just small amount of product works very well. You dont need to take out again and again .
7. Budget friendly .
What i did not like :
1. Does not cover dark circles very well .
2. Very less shades in choice .
3. No ingredients on packaging .