Product Claims :
1. Deep Exfoliating formula.
2. Helps the removal of blackheads and unclogged pores .
3. With activated charcoal
4. The micro ground apricot seeds work to exfoliate the skin
5. Leaving you feeling fresher and healthier.
Beauty Formulas charcoal facial scrub helps absorb impurities, remove blackheads and unblock pores. Along with charcoal powder, it contains apricot seeds to help keep your skin healthy and fresh. Activated charcoal in it draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro particles to the surface of skin, helping you to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
Beauty Formula's Facial Scrub comes in a squeezy tube with flip top opening which makes it super easy to use and travel friendly too .
Color and Texture :
1. Its not plain black but a greyish base with black colored scrub granules in it .
2. The granules are not tightly packed .
3. Yes , There is an added fragrance but not too harsh .
My Take on Beauty Formula's Facial Scrub with Activated Charcoal :
1. I use this scrub almost twice a week and yes clean my skin thoroughly and I feel refreshed after that .
2. For blackheads part as like most of the scrubs only itself is not sufficient to remove blackheads or whiteheads but you also need a tool to remove them properly .
3. It did not break me out .
4. The base feels like a charcoal mask like its that thick and does not produce any foam or leather .
5. I have dry skin but i does not leave me with dry skin after use .
6. Could not be very well suited for too oily skin though it has charcoal but its base is creamy and feels like unsuited for oily skin .
7. Has properties of Apricot seeds which are great for exfoliating.
8. Also , its travel friendly .
1. Contains Parabens .
2. Doesn't too much for blackheads .
3. Could not suitable for very oily skin .
4. Does not do more than cleaning your skin.