Dry ,cold weather , Washing Dishes and so many other hand task can make your hand dry and rough .Your hands needs special care to remain healthy , soft and glowy . Dry and rough hands can lead to many hand and nail problems . For proper care of hands you need to scrub and moisturize them from time to time .
Today We are going to tell you about a DIY scrub means one you can make yourself with 3 easy Ingredients :
2. Coconut oil or Extra Virgin olive oil
How to ?
1. Take a bowl of any size or shape ..or a jar ( if you want to reserve the Scrub for many days) .
2. Fill 3/4 of the bowl or jar with sugar . You can use any sugar white or brown .
3. 1/4 bowl or jar of Coconut oil or Extra Virgin olive oil .
4. Put 12- 15 drops of Lemon in it .
5. Mix well all the ingredients and keep the bowl or jar aside to let the whole mixture sit .
- This Scrub will remove the dead cells or tan effectively from your hands .
- Lemon has Vitamin C in it , whose properties are to lighten the skin , reduce pigmentation , remove dark spots or tanning and it ll make your hands glowyyy 😍.