Hello Beautiful ladies !!! Who does not love that sharped winged liner ? I guess everyone does and one of the best way to achieve that is using liquid liner . Besides black i love to apply blue colored wing eyeliner for which i purchased Colorbar All-Matte Eyeliner in shade Matte Blue 003 .
Colorbar All-Matte Eyeliner Matte Blue 003 comes in price of Rs. 700 for 2.5 ml.
It was the time when I was searching for a good blue liner that i came across Colorbar All-Matte Eyeliner Matte Blue 003 so I thought of giving it a try as i like liquid matte liners more than pencil or gel liners .
Ingredient List :
Color , Packaging and Texture:
Colorbar All-Matte Eyeliner Matte Blue 003 is Royal Blue in color .It looks very classy and since its a liquid liner , you can easily create a wing with it .
It comes in a matte bottle with a long cap that is blue in color . The bottle is quite tiny and the brush has felt tip .
Texture wise its pure matte , It dries quickly with truly matte finish .
Product Claims :
- A quick-drying liquid-to-matte liner that delivers full colour for up to 16 hours
- This high performance eyeliner comes with an innovative, flocked applicator that gives you ultimate control and a smooth glide application, in one single step
- Delivers the deepest pigmented line and impeccable hold
- This formula is waterproof, remains smudge-proof all day long.
My Take on Colorbar All-Matte Eyeliner Matte Blue 003 :
- True to its claim , its pure matte in finish .
- Dries with in 15-20 seconds and i dont have to wait in the morning for long while getting ready for office .
- Stays for a long time like it stays for almost a whole day .
- Brush is quite good ,easy to use .
What I don't Like:
- Quite expensive for a normal liner .
- Not smudge proof , i have habit of rubbing eyes , if i do it smudges a little or is erased .
- Not waterproof , easily rubbed of with water .
- Cannot withstand sweat or humidity .
Its an expensive liner with no so great qualities but i like the color and for other pros its 3/ 5 :)