These days highlighters are my weakness. I don't why i randomly keep them swatching on my hands , cheeks , arms :p . Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder Precious Petals , I was planning to buy from quite a long time . Its warm in color , so suits most of Asian skin tones .
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder Precious Petals comes with price of $4.99 but I bought it from Nykaa for Rs. 499.
Recently i also reviewed wet and wild color icon blusher mellow and that's too good to wear daily as well as on day out .
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder Precious Petals comes in square plastic packaging with transparent lid to peek in color.
Though its plastic packaging but its not very sturdy and lid could break off .
My Take on Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder Precious Petals :
2. Its quite pigmented and build-able too ,does not look chalky or powdery .
3. Very easy to use and make your face high points glowyyyyy.
5. It works well with both fingers and brushes , blends seemlessly .
6. There is no presence of glitter in it which i like as some highlighers have chunky glitter particles in it which i really dont like .
7. I have used this on eye lids as well and it has always given me a very good finish .
8. Budget friendly option .
None i found